Advise on product management and development for diverse clients, and architect processes for sustaining operations.
• Salvaged a creative studio in crisis management as part of team conducting root cause analyses into broken systems, communicating recommended overhaul to studio head, reworking systems and providing process improvements for future builds.
• Grew sales for a new CPG company from 0 to $1.2MM annually by building brand image, site content, SEO, and providing insights into connecting with niche markets.
• Built a comprehensive business plan for a publication by analyzing their technology stack, web traffic and readership, and detailing their options and related workflows to expand their reach.
• Provided production and business expertise to a specialized racing equipment manufacturer by identifying and implementing efficient manufacturing processes.
• Created an educational STEAM kit against extreme cost constraints for non-profit serving under-resourced communities.
Provide technical and business direction in building and launching an emergency signaling product.
• Lead development of product hardware, program embedded microcontroller code, devised a novel mimicry method and make revisions on target user feedback.
• Collaborate with founders to devise the strategic roadmap, assessing the competitive landscape and user journey to adoption.
• Provide technical expertise to legal counsel in devising IP strategy, and write patent claims.
• Identify and engage manufacturers to optimize for mass production and reduce unit costs.
Co-founded the company when I was suddenly liable for properties that were suffering from neglect.
• Coordinated repairs and built up operations to properly manage them.
• Did crisis management when challenges came up with contractors, city compliance and legal matters, for which I compiled and organized complex documentation, worked with legal counsel and argued our case.
Managed product data and lifecycle management systems, including system administration, user management, coordination of pre-production / production updates, server / data migrations, and development of tools to automate and simplify these tasks.
• Awarded Playmaker of the Week for facilitating on-time program deliverable, by discovering and resolving a failed conversion process that prevented ~40% of components from appearing.
• Awarded TAP for resolving a stalled update that would have made ~10% of the program’s workstations unusable, by developing a tool that found pre-update signatures.
• Consulted for AutoSock and Vablet building sales expansion plans, and Goodwin Ammonia making a Brazil expansion plan.
• Graduated with Beta Gamma Sigma honors as top 5% of class.
• Interned with the Department of Material Science. Built, rebuilt and redesigned machinery.
• Designed circuits and developed microcontroller code in Embedded Systems project course.
• Built a video game in Game Development project course.